Writing doesn’t have to be complicated or painful. It is a form of art to be able to successfully convey other people’s expressions into words.
I talk with you personally to understand your history and envision your future.
I delve into your world to create content and express your meaning.
I provide you with creative content to publish. I build a solid plan or proposal that will strategize your direction and impress investors.
Editing & Proofreading
Writing is a passion, my passion. Transforming words into stories is an art. Editing and Proofreading helps with creating a smooth flow.
You send me the material you need edited or proofread along with the writing style you use (AP, APA, MLA, CMS).
I provide you finely drafted materials.
Human Relations Development
People are complicated. There are many motivators that differ from person to person.
I conduct a review of the organization to determine what your current culture is compared to what you want it be.
I provide training on Emotional Intelligence, Effective Communication, and Team Building.
Thank you very much for the amazing business plan! It details how I envision my future direction and gives me a professional and high-quality plan. Should I proceed with expansion, I can easily take this strategic business plan to the bank to obtain funding. Jennifer was wonderful to work with and helped me to realize my future potential.Rebecca Tish, Owner, eLeadership & Organizational Consulting
Rates: Take the guesswork out of what you pay
(Blog, Content): $75-$95
Writing blogs, content, and copywriting is billed monthly, at a project rate of $75 per article plus the content calendar ($25 for every 6 months). If you would also like me to load it to your website and social media, the project rate is $95 per article plus the content calendar. We can set up a monthly not-to-be-exceeded rate.
Strategic Business Plan: $1,500 Project Rate*
Strategic Business Plans are billed on a project rate basis. Every plan comes with detailed research, future projections, an action timeline, and more. I conduct a deep-dive interview to gain your vision and goals.
Grant Writing: $2,000 Project Rate*
Grant writing is billed on a project rate basis. With a 100% turnover rate, all grant proposals include (at a minimum) a cover letter, problem statement, project/company descriptions, and budget. The rate is subject to change based on complexity of the grant.
Editing/Proofreading Hourly Rate: $50
Editing and Proofreading is billed at an hourly rate of $50, in 15-minute increments. There are no hidden fees and no long-term contracts required.
HR Development: $3,000 Project Rate*
Human Relations Development Training comes with a review of current organizational culture, a detail of training to be provided, and handouts of the training to retain for future purposes.
FLEXIBLE PRICING OPTIONS
In addition to my current rate, I offer pricing options that can help you easily budget the cost of working with me.
- Not-To-Be-Exceeded Monthly Budget – We’ll work together to determine the number of hours that your services will require each month. I will notify you if I’m approaching the limit and will not exceed those hours without your permission. This gives you a specific amount to budget for my services each month, and you only pay for the work I actually perform with no minimum requirement.
- *Project Rates – A deposit of 50% is required up-front for work to be performed. The remainder will be billed when completed, or I can set up a payment plan. Ask me how.
- *Project rates are subject to change based on client needs after consultation.
- Charter Client Rate – Charter Clients get a discount for being the first to obtain services. Act now as there are only 3 spots left.
All work deadlines will be mutually arranged and agreed-upon. Express work is available upon request as follows:
- Rush Work**: $75 Per Hour – For work completed with a 24-hour turnaround.
- ** This is strictly for Editing & Proofreading. Projects cannot be completed with a 24-hour turnaround.
- Weekend Work***: $100 Per Hour– For work completed at a client’s request on a Saturday, Sunday, holiday, or during scheduled vacation.
- ***For Projects, the hourly rate is on top of the Project Rate.
Rates are non-negotiable.