What do you want to know? If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
What is a Virtual Assistant or Virtual Expert®?
- A Virtual Assistant or Virtual Expert® is an independent contractor that performs administrative, creative, and/or technical services for a variety of clients. Typically from their home office. Working with a Virtual Expert® saves time and money.
Why would I want to work with a Virtual Expert® instead of hiring an employee or using a temp-agency?
- Working with a Virtual Expert® means they want your success as much as their own. You are strictly paying for the time and services performed. Hiring employees adds to your overhead expenses with training, payroll, taxes, office space, and more. Using a temp-agency requires paying a fee on top of the hourly wage.
What services do you offer?
- Content writing for your blog, email, website, or newsletter
- Strategic Business Planning to help see your future and obtain funding
- Grant Writing to obtain the investments for your organization
Find out more on my Services page.
How would I get my materials to you?
- Depending upon what the service is, you can use email, dropbox, or any number of cloud streaming services
What forms of payment do you take?
- Credit Cards
When are invoices sent and payments due?
- For new clients, the first invoice is sent upon signing of a contract for services.
- For projects, there is a deposit required of 50% of the total, due upon receipt of invoice (sent upon signing of contract)
- For continuing clients (monthly projects), invoices are sent on the last day of the month for work completed during that month. Invoices are due within 2 weeks.