What do you want to know?
If you can’t find an answer on here, or want to talk about these topics more, don’t hesitate to contact me. I LOVE talking about my passion!
What services do you offer?
- Leadership and Communication Coaching to become the version of leadership excellence you want to see in the world
- Corporate Values Alignment to help your organization pivot and succeed no matter what
- Content writing for your blog, website, marketing materials, email, or newsletter
- Strategic Business Planning to set your business goals and mission straight, highlighting your vision on paper
Find out more at L&C Coaching, Corporate Values Alignment, or Content Contortionist
Why Would I Need an Executive Coach?
- We don’t know what we don’t know until someone helps us find out what we don’t know.
- How well has self-accountability truly worked out so far (can you be honest with yourself)?
- Even Coaches need Coaches, just as Therapists need Therapists.
What is Neuro-Linguistics Programming?
- In a very small nutshell, NLP is learning how our thinking produces our behaviors and then taking that learning to become the best version of yourself.
What is Corporate Values Alignment?
- Values are what we consider to be the most important to us, creating motivation and determining behavior.
- Corporate Values should be clearly defined and incorporated into the mission and vision statements for your organization (are your corporate values ecological?)
- Corporate Values Alignment involves aligning the career values throughout every level of your organization to match the values of the organization.
When are invoices sent and when are payments due?
- For Coaching clients, the first invoice (the deposit for Coaching) is sent upon the signing of the contract for services. All invoices after that are sent on the first of every month, with payment being due within 14 days.
- For projects, there is a deposit required of 50% of the total before any work is done. The invoice is sent upon receipt of the signed contract and is due within 7 days. The remainder of the balance is due as agreed upon in the contract.
- For content writing clients , invoices are sent every Friday for work completed during the week. Invoices are due within 14 days. If there is a not-to-be-exceeded contract, then payments details are listed within said contract.
What forms of payment do you take?
How would I get my materials to you?
- Depending upon what the service is, you can use email, dropbox, or any number of cloud streaming services (and even snail mail)
What is a Virtual Assistant or Virtual Expert®?
- A Virtual Assistant or Virtual Expert® is an independent contractor that performs administrative, creative, and/or technical services for a variety of clients. Typically from their home office. Working with a Virtual Expert® saves time and money.
Why would I want to work with a Virtual Expert® instead of hiring an employee or using a temp-agency?
- Working with a Virtual Expert® means they want your success as much as their own. You are strictly paying for the time and services performed. Hiring employees adds to your overhead expenses with training, payroll, taxes, office space, and more. Using a temp-agency requires paying a fee on top of the hourly wage.